PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY! By signing up for AnniegoServer hosting services you agree to follow all terms and conditions referenced on this page. Signing up for the services creates a contract between you and AnniegoServer, and by doing so you agree to be bound by the terms of service. We reserve the right to add, change, or amend any portion of the terms of service without notice, effective upon the changes being posted to this page. Your continued use of AnniegoServer means you agree to any and all changes made to the terms of service.!
AnniegoServer customers are solely responsible for their own website content. It is your responsibility to ensure that all scripts, programs, or any other files installed under your account are secure and that all permissions are set properly, regardless of how they are installed. Users are responsible for any and all actions done on their hosting account. AnniegoServer services may not be used to infringe upon any copyrighted or trademarked material. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or sharing of music, written works, images, or any other copyrighted works. If it is found that an account is hosting trademarked materials, the account will immediately be terminated without refund. If an account is hosting copyrighted material without authorization, the copyrighted content will be removed and account may be suspended. If an account repeatedly violates copyright laws then the account will be terminated without refund. Please email admin@.anniegoserver.com if you believe a website is hosting your copyrighted or trademarked material without authorization. AnniegoServer hosting accounts may not be used as backup or storage space. We highly recommend that all account backups be downloaded and stored in a location other than the hosting account. In the rare event that a hard drive fails and web hosting files are lost, backup files will also be lost if stored on the same hard drive. Examples of unacceptable material hosted on AnniegoServer servers include: IRC scripts, proxy scripts, warez, IP scanners, bruteforce programs, spam scripts, mirror scripts, commercial audio streaming, sale of any controlled substance, gambling/gaming websites, fraudulent sites, live audio/video streaming, image hosting, etc. AnniegoServer servers may be used for lawful purposes only. We may monitor our servers for lawful purposes, including to ensure that account and information use is authorized, to protect against unauthorized access, and to verify account and server security. During server monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. Any material that, in our judgment, is illegal, threatening, or violates the terms of service in any way may be removed from our servers with or without prior notice
AnniegoServer offers one free account transfer for every new hosting customer. We will make every effort to transfer the hosting account successfully from your previous host to our servers. Due to the possibility of other hosting companies having a different server configuration than AnniegoServer, we can not guarantee that any or all data will be transferred successfully. The hosting account will be transferred ‘as is,’ meaning we can not guarantee that the data will function the same after the transfer. The free transfer is only available within the first 30 days of the hosting account being created, and the total size of the account can not exceed 2GB.
AnniegoServer has a zero tolerance spam policy. Any account found to be sending unsolicited email, bulk email, or any other form of spam, will result in immediate account termination with or without notice. Purchasing and using emailing lists or selling of lists will constitute as email spamming. We reserve the right to disable any website, database, files, or any other account feature that is found to not comply with our spam policies, with or without notice. In the event that a AnniegoServer server is blacklisted due to a hosting account sending spam email, any charges for blacklist removal will be charged to the owner of the hosting account.
Customers are ultimately responsible for backing up their own website content. AnniegoServer offers backup services as a courtesy, and we can not guarantee that we will have a backup of your hosting account stored on our servers. Our backup service runs once a week and overwrites any previous backup we have. We only backup accounts that are under 1GB of total space, and do not keep any backups on file of accounts larger than 1GB. You agree to take full responsibility to maintain all backups of your hosting files and data stored on our servers
AnniegoServer guarantees a 100% network and web server uptime. This is calculated over any given 12 month period. This guarantee does not include areas in which AnniegoServer has no direct influence including, but not limited to, backbone provider failures, DNS issues, denial of service attacks, connection issues between the client and our servers, etc. In the event that we do not meet the 100% uptime guarantee 1 additional month of hosting will be credited toward a hosting account. To request the additional hosting credit please email email@example.com with justification.
We use e-mails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide e-mail links, on bottom of most pages and our “Contact” page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages. The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve our site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will only be shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement, at least 7 days prior to their implementation. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. Please review our privacy policies from time to time to know about the changes. We may also try to notify you through e-mail of the privacy changes if necessary. Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal Information Following Termination of Account When Your Anniegoserver account is cancelled all of your personally identifiable information is placed in “deactivated” status within our corresponding databases. However, you should know that deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information if necessary in order to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission or in ways other than as outlined in this policy. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you would like to request the removal of your testimonial from the site contact us at email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact Anniego Server at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the province of Surigao and the federal laws of Philippines, as the case may be.
1.4 Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The AUP specifically prohibits the use of Anniegoserver’s Services for illegal activities. Therefore, the Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the Company may disclose any and all Subscriber information, including but not limited to assigned IP numbers, account history and account use to Federal law enforcement agents without consent or notification to the Subscriber if Anniegoserver is required to do so by law. Anniegoserver will not disclose Subscriber information to third-party or international agencies unless a Federal court order has been obtained. AnniegoServer shall have the right to terminate all Services set forth in this Agreement should the Subscriber use the Services for illegal purposes.
2. TERM The Term of this Agreement will begin on the Commencement Date (as defined on the Term Sheet) and shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of a twelve (12) month Term, as indicated on page one of the Agreement.
3. RENEWAL Unless notice in writing is received by Anniego Server prior to the end of the Term, this Agreement will automatically be renewed for the next billing period at the rate applicable for the Services included in the Agreement.
4. SERVICE RATES The Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the Services furnished by the Company and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the Subscriber, as outlined on the Term Sheet of this Agreement. The Subscriber agrees to pay all fees and charges specified in this Agreement and relating thereto, on a monthly basis, in advance of or on the established due date of each month. The Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change their specified rates and charges from time to time. Any promotional offers are contingent upon the Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals, including but not limited to, rates charged to the Company by its suppliers.
5. PAYMENT The Subscriber shall pay Anniegoserver all fees due upon receipt of an invoice specifying the amounts due (“Fees”). Fees are due and payable by the Subscriber within seven (7) days of the date of the invoice. The Acceptance by the Company of late or partial payments shall not waive any of Anniego Server’s rights to collect the full amount due under this Agreement. Establishment of the Services is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month's Services. All accounts and Services provided by Anniegoserver to Subscribers are subject to the current tax rate as imposed by the province of Surigao and Philippines .
6. PAYMENTS AND FEES Services will be suspended on Subscriber accounts that reach five (5) days past the invoice due date and a ten percent (10%) late fee will be added to the outstanding balance.Once an account becomes five (5) days overdue, Services will enter into a 'suspended state'. In the 'suspended state' Subscriber data will not be in jeopardy. Services will be terminated on accounts that reach ten (10) days past due. Once a Cloud or VPS Service enters the 'terminated state', data will be lost as the entire virtual instance is automatically deleted. Dedicated servers entering into a ‘terminated state’ are in high-risk of data being lost (example: in the event of a server being re-provisioned). If Anniegoserver suspends or terminates the Services, the Subscriber will continue to be responsible for the payment of any amount owing on their account to Anniegoserver. If the Subscriber has pre-paid their account the pre-paid amount will be forfeit.
7. REFUND AND DISPUTES All payments to Anniegoserver are non-refundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within ten (10) days of the time the dispute occurred. If the Subscriber disputes a charge made to his/her/its credit card that, in the Company's sole discretion, is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and/or AUP, the Subscriber agrees to pay Anniegoserver an "Administrative Fee" of no less than One Hundred Dollars ($100).
8. FAILURE TO PAY The Company may temporarily deny Services to the Subscriber by placing the Subscriber’s account into a suspended state or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of the Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such denial or termination will not relieve the Subscriber of his/her/its responsibility to pay all accrued charges.
9. ACCOUNT CANCELLATION All requests to cancel accounts must be made from the Subscriber’s client portal. Thirty (30) days’ notice must be provided to Anniego Server for monthly Subscriber Terms and sixty (60) days’ notice must be provided for any Subscriber Term greater than one month in length. Upon the cancellation notice, Anniego Server has the right to reclaim the server immediately.